[GE users] Hints for qmaster running on a Sun X2200 server

hugo_hernandez hugo.hernandez at loni.ucla.edu
Fri Mar 20 00:19:24 GMT 2009

Richard,
Thanks for your answer.  We have set correctly the LD_LIBRARY_PATH to include the correct path for the DRMAA library.  Also, we are using the DRMAA library coming with the binaries for SGE 6.2u1.
-Hugo

--
Hugo R. Hernandez-Mora
System Administrator
hugo.hernandez at loni.ucla.edu
--

"Si seus esfor?os, foram vistos com indefren?a, não desanime,
que o sol faze un espectacolo maravilhoso todas as manhãs