[GE users] DRMAA GDI mismatch exception

hugo_hernandez hugo.hernandez at loni.ucla.edu
Mon Mar 23 20:51:31 GMT 2009

Richard,
We are using the correct library for DRMAA.  Also, we are sure we are using the correct LD_LIBRARY_PATH in both sides, servers and exec hosts.  Anyways, I have changed the default values for gdi_timeout (to be 120), gdi_retries (to be 4) and MAX_DYN_EC (to be a little lower than the half of the total file descriptors in our qmaster).  I have turned on cl_ping for debugging.  If problem persists, I will continue playing with values for gdi_timeout and gdi_retries unless another parameter come out to be considered to solve this problem.   Again, any advice will be *very* appreciated.
Regards,
-Hugo

--
Hugo R. Hernandez-Mora
System Administrator
hugo.hernandez at loni.ucla.edu
--

"Si seus esfor?os, foram vistos com indefren?a, não desanime,
que o sol faze un espectacolo maravilhoso todas as manhãs