[GE users] SGE 6.2u2 Install Fails "Admin User Missing" on all hosts

mhanby mhanby at uab.edu
Thu Mar 26 16:18:09 GMT 2009

Yes, the "ignore domain names" was selected (the default).

$ qconf -sconfl
compute-0-0.local
compute-0-1.local
compute-0-2.local
compute-0-3.local
rocks5-test.eng.uab.edu

In the GUI the qmaster was listed as rocks5-test.eng.uab.edu and looking
through the install summary that I saved, the qmaster name is always the
fully qualified host name.