[GE users] Dynamically change number of available slots

templedf dan.templeton at sun.com
Mon Mar 30 21:13:03 BST 2009

You could probably rig something up with a load sensor and the suspend
threshold for the queue.  You basically set up the load sensor to
measure the number of jobs in the user's way and set the suspend
threshold to suspend jobs until that number is 0.  That magic will be in
writing the load sensor.

Daniel