[GE users] Batch job running in an interactive queue

templedf dan.templeton at sun.com
Tue Mar 31 13:18:15 BST 2009

A parallel job is neither batch nor interactive.  It's parallel.  In the
distant past, there was a third queue type: P := parallel.  With the
addition of parallel environments, that went away.  A parallel job can
only run in a queue that provides the requested parallel environment.
If you don't want parallel jobs running in interactive.q, make sure that
queue's pe_list is NONE.

Daniel