[GE users] arco32 + sge64

alois alois.dirnaichner at physik.lmu.de
Tue Mar 31 15:23:53 BST 2009

Hello,

i tried to install arco on a x86 while sge runs on a amd64.
During the dbwriter installation I get the following error message:

./util/install_modules/inst_common.sh: line 69:
./utilbin/lx24-x86/uidgid: No such file or directory
./util/install_modules/inst_common.sh: line 70:
./utilbin/lx24-x86/uidgid: No such file or directory
Can't find binaries for architecture: lx24-x86!
Please check your binaries. Installation failed!

Can I just add the x86 files to the amd64 installation?
There should be no reason that arco and sge ought to run the same
architecture.

Greetings,

Al

--