[GE users] Env $SGE_TASK_ID

seandavi seandavi at gmail.com
Mon May 4 10:33:28 BST 2009

On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 2:35 AM, sujitkumar_shirkar <sujitkumar_shirkar at hotmail.com<mailto:sujitkumar_shirkar at hotmail.com>> wrote:
Hello,
When i am submiting an array job i am not getting any output on $SGE_TASK_ID. could you advice me how do we enable these env's?

Hello, Sujitkumar.  Why don't you post the version of SGE you are using and the submit script and qsub command you are using to run your job, along with output that shows what the problem is?  Then, folks online can be more helpful, I think.  Also, you might want to look at a site like this one:

http://wiki.gridengine.info/wiki/index.php/Simple-Job-Array-Howto

for further details.

Sean