[GE users] Strang SGE behavior

allantran tran.v.allan at gmail.com
Tue May 12 22:09:46 BST 2009

Hi group,
I installed a new sge on a new cluster and everything seems working however, every time I reboot the master node (has qmaster and sgeexecd running), there is an old job stuck back in the queue in "t" state. This causes all jobs submitted after that stays in "qw" state and not able to run.
Anyone know why the old jobs put back in the queue? I even deleted this job twice before but it seems never gone away after reboot.
Thanks for the help