[GE users] jobs pending

craffi dag at sonsorol.org
Thu May 14 11:35:41 BST 2009

Does the output of "qstat -f" show a queue instance in state "au"? If
so that means that the sge_execd is not running.

If you see no queues than it is likely that the exechost functions did
not get installed at all. Look in the SGE_ROOT directory for a script
called "inst_sge" - you can call that as root via "./inst_sge -x" to
try reinstalling the execution host component.

Chris