[GE users] Overallocated cluster

rmc7777 richard.casey at colostate.edu
Thu May 14 14:58:12 BST 2009

Thanks chris.  I'm going to reduce the number of slots to see if this helps.

Do you know (or does anyone else in this forum know) the answer to this question?  We have a large number of long-running jobs in our batch queues and I don't want to interrupt them.  I use qmon or command line to change sge options such as number of slots.  If I modify the number of slots will the change take effect automatically, or do I have to stop and restart the queues?