[GE users] acro problem

jana jana.olivova at sun.com
Mon May 18 13:42:48 BST 2009

Hi,

What password are you trying to change? The passwords for the database
users arco_read, arco_write? If you installed ARCo incorrectly and
entered different password during the installation, then the ones you
actually created in Oracle database, it will not work. The synonyms are
created for arco_read i during the arco installation. You either have to
reinstall ARCo, (create new database with correct permissions), or
correct it manually in database, granting the correct privileges to the
correct user, and creating the synonyms.

You can also view this:
http://arco.sunsource.net/arco_faq.html#ARCo_Oracle

The detailed installation instruction are described in the official
documentation.

Jana