[GE users] acro problem

lori lorenz at rz.rwth-aachen.de
Mon May 18 20:11:42 BST 2009

What password are you trying to change?
The password for arco_read. It is configured in $SGE_ROOT/$SGE_CELL/common/dbwiter.conf in paintext and crypted (by dbpwd) in  $SGE_ROOT/$SGE_CELL/arco/reporting/config.xml.
During the arco installation the original password was checked. But I get the error message. So I try to set a new password. But this does not solve the problem.

Andrea