[GE users] error while installing execd

manjula14 manjula_athani at persistent.co.in
Tue May 19 14:47:59 BST 2009

Hi ,

I've installed sge master using ge-6.1u6-bin-lx24-amd64.tar.gz (I'm working on fedora-8, x86_64 machine) , while installation process it did not ask for cluster name. Master got installed properly and started these 2 daemons: sge_qmaster and sge_schedd
But while installing execution host I'm getting following error:
AddSGEStartUpScript error: expected SGE_CLUSTER_NAME!!!

AFter installing master, I've copied default folder from master to execution host.

Pls help to resolve this issue.

Thanks,