[GE users] GE 6.2 and nfsv4 spool directories

Wed May 20 14:36:58 BST 2009

> > common/bootstrap:
> > admin_user         cfdadmin
> > qmaster_spool_dir  /data/app/grid/default/spool/qmaster
> >
> > common/configuration:
>
> just a quick question: are the shares exported with no_root_squash?

Everything is exported rw,root_squash.
The real question is actually, why aren't your daemons running as
sgeadmin or whatever? I'd guess that they somehow aren't reading the
common/bootstrap on startup.

/mark
message from your computer.