[GE users] Some Hopefully Useful Scripts

murple andreas.kuntzagk at mdc-berlin.de
Wed May 20 14:56:56 BST 2009

Hi,

I found that the qtime script sometimes calculates negative values for
the minimum wait time.
Also (without actually testing it) doesn't your script depend on no new
jobs between the 3 invocations of qacct? Wouldn't it be better to just
call it once, store the result and then cut out USER_JOB_COUNT,
USER_SUBMIT_TIMES, USER_START_TIMES?

But anyway, this is a useful little script.

regards, Andreas