[GE users] Frontend for ARCo

svibhore shantanu.vibhore at gmail.com
Thu May 21 13:30:56 BST 2009

Dear Grid Users,

I am planning to use ARCo Software and have tested it in a test environment. I was looking at something other than webconsole for the frontend, could not find any on the net. Do anyone of you, use a different fronend for ARCo?

The reason for looking for something else is that I dont get the webconsole to interact with kerberos and then have to do a user management.

Regards,
Shantanu