[GE users] got load report of unknown exec host "grc020"

emjga matthew.garrett at external.total.com
Thu May 21 13:38:38 BST 2009

Folks

I keep on getting the following error in the qmaster/messages file
$SGE_ROOT/$SGE_CELL/spool/qmaster/messages

05/21/2009 13:34:57|worker|grc020|E|got load report of unknown exec host "grc020"

The host grc020 is my head node and is a Admin and Submit node but it is not a Exec node as I do not want jobs to run on it.
Any idea's on how to get rid of this error.

Thanks

Matthew

Registered in England and Wales No.811900
Registered Office 33 Cavendish Square, London W1G 0PW
This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the person or entity
to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential or privileged
information.  If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction,
copying, distribution, or use of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient or person responsible for delivering
this message to the named addressee, please notify us immediately and delete
this e-mail.
It is the responsibility of the addressee to scan this email and any
attachments for computer viruses or other defects.  The sender does not
accept liability for any loss or damage of any nature, however caused,
which may result directly or indirectly from this email or any file attached.