[GE users] Some Hopefully Useful Scripts

fx d.love at liverpool.ac.uk
Thu May 21 13:51:53 BST 2009

You wrote:

> -- Change Queue State --
> A very short script that enables or disables all queue instances on the node its run on.
> I've found it useful for quickly knocking out the queues on nodes that are going down for maintenance.

I thought I posted something to do that before, although it operates on
a list of nodes.  There are a few similar things at
<http://www.nw-grid.ac.uk/LivScripts>, in case they're useful.  I make
no claim to them being better than anything else, and I'd be happy to
contribute to a definitive collection of such things if there's
somewhere appropriate to put them.