[GE users] SGE Workstation Queues

craffi dag at sonsorol.org
Fri May 22 11:04:00 BST 2009

In the home directory of each user on the local workstation you can
have a $HOME/.sge_request file that automates default requests to qsub
and other submission tools.

If each user had a .sge_request file with the following contents:

-q workstations@<hostname>

Then all they would have to do is "qsub ./myscript.sh" and the default
request would be applied with no extra typing required.

-Chris