[GE users] Re: Fwd: [GE users] SGE over yellowdog PS3

ron ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Mon May 25 20:05:46 BST 2009

Samir,

Make sure you are properly subscribed to the list. Are you getting emails from the list?

If you are not subscribed to the list and you send email to the list, I think the SGE developers will need to filter your messages by hand, and it is slow.

And, ALWAYS send discussions to the list, as 1) someone else may know the answer, 2) the individuals that you send mails to are not paid to fix the problems you encounter. (I am a bad example of sending email to individual, but I am just making sure that you get the message as I am not sure if you are subscribed to list.)

For the problem with ssl libraries, you need to pick up this aimk fix that I checked into cvs a few months ago:

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=35&dsMessageId=122677

And for pam library, you will need to build your own libpam in 64-bit.

 -Ron