[GE users] How to do two independent ROOT for Functional Policy

vladka1946 vladka at tauex.tau.ac.il
Tue May 26 08:09:50 BST 2009

We are trying to configure  Functional Policy to do the following:
We have two groups of hosts and three groups of users. We need to allocate
different percentages of each hosts groups to each users group.
(i.e, node groups type 1: 60% to user groups A, 30% to user groups B,
10% to user groups C , and the  with  host groups 2: 30% for user groups
A, 70% for user groups B).
Is there a way to do it?   How to do  two independent ROOT, each of
which  set to match with the desired allocation ratio between the
groups?
Best regards,
Vladi