[GE users] Putting e-mail address in a variable inside script

ron ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Tue May 26 16:11:04 BST 2009

--- On Tue, 5/26/09, sanfermines <sanfermines at gmail.com> wrote:
> We are using SGE 6.1 right now, so
> that feature is not included in it.
>
> We may upgrade the version, but not yet.

Just use the same idea from Rayson, but do it in a qsub wrapper, ie. rename the original qsub binary as qsub.real, and then write a wrapper script that processes qsub parameters, and finds out what the email address is by parsing the job script, and finally calls qsub.real with the parameters needed.

Of course, you will need to find out which one is the job script, and which ones are the parameters in your qsub wrapper.

 -Ron