[GE users] fill up vs least used host loading

templedf dan.templeton at sun.com
Tue May 26 16:39:14 BST 2009

Glad to see someone is actually using that wiki page!

You can get roughly fill-up behavior just by setting the
job_load_adjustments to NONE in the scheduler config. It's not strict
fill-up, but it should get you what you want. (That's actually the real
reason why Stephan's suggestion in that blog post works. It's just that
we have a tendency to always set job_load_adjustments to NONE in our
test clusters, so we forget sometimes that's not the default.)

Daniel