[GE users] Missing Library with qlogin

pollinger harald.pollinger at sun.com
Wed May 27 15:46:13 BST 2009

in fact, the builtin qlogin sources the configuration files from /etc
and from the users home directory, e.g. /etc/csh.cshrc and ~/.cshrc for
the csh. But files only the login binary sources, e.g.
/etc/default/login (these files vary from OS to OS) are not sourced by
qlogin.

Regards,
Harald

http://www.sun.com/gridware