[GE users] Passing Arguments to Prolog Script

templedf dan.templeton at sun.com
Wed May 27 16:44:27 BST 2009

So, what you're saying is that you have env vars in one job that you
need to propagate to another job, but you cannot change the way the
second job is submitted? Fun. :) If you're using 6.2u2, you have write a
JSV that modifies the job submission after the fact to include the
master job's environment. If you're not using 6.2u2, then you could
write a wrapper script to qsub or qrsh to do the same thing. Look at -v
or -V in qsub(1).

Daniel