[GE users] fill up vs least used host loading

templedf dan.templeton at sun.com
Wed May 27 17:07:35 BST 2009

If the job_load_adjustments is set to NONE, you can effectively ignore
the decay time. (There will be a short window while the already-added
load adjustments will still be in effect and decaying, but that won't
last long.)

You can set these attributes from the Load Adjustment tab in the
Scheduler config in qmon or with qconf -mconf.

Daniel