[GE users] adding windows qsub/qstat to a linux farm

pollinger harald.pollinger at sun.com
Thu May 28 09:59:06 BST 2009

Hi Russell,

you need to install SFU or SUA on the Windows host (see
http://wikis.sun.com/display/gridengine62u2/Planning+Checklist below the
table and follow the right link), set it up properly, and then follow
the steps in
http://wikis.sun.com/display/gridengine62u2/How+to+Register+Submit+Hosts

Regards,
Harald