[GE users] [OT] Cluster monitoring

craffi dag at sonsorol.org
Thu May 28 13:05:15 BST 2009

Most clusters I see use Ganglia along with a combination of Nagios or
BigBrother customized to meet their local monitoring and reporting
requirements. Once you dig a little into Nagios or BigBrother it is
not that complicated to write your own probes and custom scripts.

Nagios seems to have the larger mindshare along with a great
collection of community scripts for monitoring just about anything you
care about.

Regards,
Chris