[GE users] Script to show pending reasons in SGE

Thu May 28 14:20:16 BST 2009

> The qstat -xml output was undocumented, unstable, verbose, and invalid
> in places, but that has since been cleaned up. The 6.2 family has very
> reasonable XML output for qstat and qhost now.

Well, *really* close at least, but it does emit invalid xml on bad job
numbers (can't remember if I filed an issue). As of 6.2u2_1

$ qstat -xml -j 0

<?xml version='1.0'?>
<unknown_jobs  xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
  <>