[GE users] Reservation trouble

skylar2 skylar2 at u.washington.edu
Thu May 28 17:39:04 BST 2009

I played around with our setup a bit more, and I think I have this
figured out. I had max_reservations set to 2, thinking that this would
allow two jobs to request reservations. I figured out that the units for
max_reservations is actually the resources you're requesting and not the
jobs that are requesting them. I set max_reservations to 21 and that the
 reservations working properly.

--
-- Skylar Thompson (skylar2 at u.washington.edu)
-- Foege Building S048, (206)-685-7354