[GE users] Flexlm license manager

rahvee edward.harvey at patni.com
Thu May 28 21:30:15 BST 2009

I am reading about Olesen-FLEXlm-Integration and it seems to be exactly what I want ... But when I go to the download site, it says "obsolete."  And it doesn't say what it's obsoleted by.

What is the recommended solution to allow SGE to be limited by license availability within flexlm?

This e-mail message may contain proprietary, confidential or legally privileged information for the sole use of the person or entity to whom this message was originally addressed. Any review, e-transmission dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error kindly delete this e-mail from your records. If it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, please notify us immediately at netadmin at patni.com and delete this mail.