[GE users] subordinate queues ???

rahvee edward.harvey at patni.com
Thu May 28 21:48:01 BST 2009

I am also looking for information about what a subordinate queue is, and how to use it.  Particularly, I'd like to have high priority jobs suspend low priority jobs, while taking over those complexes and slots ...

The documentation I have found so far just says "you can set up subordinate queues as follows" but doesn't say what a subordinate queue is, or what's the concept behind it.  Etc.

Any pointers appreciated.

This e-mail message may contain proprietary, confidential or legally privileged information for the sole use of the person or entity to whom this message was originally addressed. Any review, e-transmission dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error kindly delete this e-mail from your records. If it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, please notify us immediately at netadmin at patni.com and delete this mail.