[GE users] Flexlm license manager

rahvee edward.harvey at patni.com
Thu May 28 22:10:42 BST 2009

> There is a tar ball (qlicserver-20090428.tar.gz) in:
> http://gridengine.sunsource.net/servlets/ProjectDocumentList
>
> I believe that one is new.

Yes, I saw that one ... But there's nothing in between "Obsolete" and "Draft."  Is that normal?  I would normally choose to avoid anything named either "obsolete" or "draft."  But maybe that's just normal for this package...

This e-mail message may contain proprietary, confidential or legally privileged information for the sole use of the person or entity to whom this message was originally addressed. Any review, e-transmission dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error kindly delete  this e-mail from your records. If it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, please notify us immediately at netadmin at patni.com and delete this mail.