[GE users] subordinate queues ???

rayson rayrayson at gmail.com
Thu May 28 22:11:55 BST 2009

I couldn't find detailed documentation for it, but the concept is not
too difficult to understand.. If you go further down, then you should
be able to find the description:

  "Subordinated queues are suspended if the configured queue becomes
   busy.Subordinated queues are resumed when the configured queue is no
   longer busy."

Rayson