[GE users] Flexlm license manager

rayson rayrayson at gmail.com
Thu May 28 22:21:15 BST 2009

On 5/28/09, rahvee <edward.harvey at patni.com> wrote:
> Yes, I saw that one ... But there's nothing in between "Obsolete" and "Draft."  Is that normal?  I would normally choose to avoid anything named either "obsolete" or "draft."  But maybe that's just normal for this package...

If you spend a bit more time on reading that page, then you will find
that almost everything is marked as "Draft", because they are not
officially supported by Sun.

The "Stable" ones are source tarballs for the official stable releases.

The FlexLM integration is not developed by Sun, so there is no
official Sun support. You can read the history & background at:

http://wiki.gridengine.info/wiki/index.php/Olesen-FLEXlm-Integration

Rayson