[GE users] To free up complexes and/or slots while suspended

rahvee edward.harvey at patni.com
Thu May 28 22:27:26 BST 2009

When I suspend a job, it does not free up complexes or slots.  Is there any way to create this behavior?

Without poisoning anybody's minds ... I have considered a bunch of possible solutions and none seem attractive.  So I've come full circle and I'm hoping somebody can tell me there's a way to do this, which I haven't found yet.

Thank you.

This e-mail message may contain proprietary, confidential or legally privileged information for the sole use of the person or entity to whom this message was originally addressed. Any review, e-transmission dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error kindly delete this e-mail from your records. If it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, please notify us immediately at netadmin at patni.com and delete this mail.