[GE users] Windows 2008 Server install Error

manju manju.kudu at gmail.com
Fri May 29 12:20:12 BST 2009

Hi Harald,

Thanks for the input, i was trying this username mapping/NFS stuffs
from last  two days, its not working well as u said...

ALL our config files seat on filers, from windows we should be able to
access using CIFS instead of SAMBA(in ur case) it will help us a lot
if you can tell us how you made SAMBA share persistent  always(means
it should not depends on the user login, it should be  Available
always through out the system).or link which explains this
installation...

we use SUA version "Interix de02sg2k8vw 6.0 10.0.6030.0" if sge work
well with this version we dont need any hotfix but again your small
write up help us a lot...

regards
manju