[GE users] a scheduler configuration question

shruti_m shruti at synopsys.com
Sat May 30 00:08:26 BST 2009

Hello

How would you configure a scheduler to do the following?

1.  I have high priority jobs and low priority jobs. High priority jobs need to always go ahead of low ones no matter from which user

2.  within the same priority types ( high or low), SGE needs to do strict round-robin among users.

I have tried  a combination of share tree and functional policies  but with no luck so far. I don't want to provide my setup yet just not to mess up your fresh mind.

Any suggestion is welcome

Thx