[GE users] qlicserver seems to double subtract

Mon Nov 2 10:40:16 GMT 2009

On Fri, 2009-10-30 at 10:11 -0700, biscisking wrote:
> Think nothing of the tone.  I apologize myself, but I'm a mechanical engineer who's forced to play
> this IT role if I want an HPC resource, so I'm not as versed in this as the folks you're probably
>  used to dealing with.

Don't apologize about that bit, I understand mechanical engineers fairly
well - I happen to be one too :)

/mark

This e-mail message and any attachments may contain legally privileged, confidential or proprietary Information, or information otherwise protected by law of EMCON Technologies, its affiliates, or third parties. This notice serves as marking of its "Confidential" status as defined in any confidentiality agreements concerning the sender and recipient. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.