[GE users] Java DRMAA does not execute job ?

templedf dan.templeton at sun.com
Mon Nov 2 14:38:47 GMT 2009

That's because of the default assumptions DRMAA makes.  See the
drmaa_attributes(5) man page:

By default DRMAA sets four options for all jobs.  These are "-p  0", "-b
yes", "-shell no", and "-w e".

Setting -shell no and -b yes, means that it can't execute a script.  In
order to execute a script, use either the native specification or job
category to set either "-shell yes" or "-b no".

Daniel