[GE users] Weaning users from Torque to SGE

kdoman kdoman07 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 15:53:13 GMT 2009

oops, message got sent before I can finish my typing...

So, can Torque and SGE co-exist on the same cluster? I know that one
group of users will have to use the full path while the other groups
can use the standard, simple command such as qsub and qstat, etc.

Furthermore, can the cluster process both Torque and SGE jobs?