[GE users] qlicserver seems to double subtract

biscisking dsmith03 at its.jnj.com
Wed Nov 4 16:29:29 GMT 2009

Thanks for the suggestions.  As an update, I've got the configuration you recommended in place.  The only complicating factor is that when I switched everything over, there were jobs in the queue.  The numbers qlic gives for total and free licenses are correct.  The values for internal and external sum correctly to the actual used licenses value, but the numbers themselves are not quite right.  Internal is underreporting and external is overreporting.  I'm hoping this is just due to the jobs that were already in the queue when I switched, and that when those jobs complete, normal accounting will be restored.  By any chance can you tell me if this behavior would be expected?