[GE users] no hosts in Inspect cluster

fredrum fred_sund at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 6 11:52:01 GMT 2009

I just restarted by killing process and running,
/usr/SGE62u4/default/common/sgemaster &
in my shell. I had another look for new files but nothing.

Yes, I used the default suggested cell name 'default' when I installed, and I haven't tried to add any new ones.

Thanks for the tip on log levels.

I wonder if I have anything like the same problem as this poster?
http://gridengine.sunsource.net/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=38&dsMessageId=213807

In the spool dir I am getting some jvm error messages like these,

jvm|FredsMacPro|C|could not load sge_JNI_CreateJavaVM dlsym(0x32d950, JNI_CreateJavaVM_Impl): symbol not found

jvm|FredsMacPro|C|could not load sge_JNI_GetCreatedJavaVMs dlsym(0x32d950, JNI_GetCreatedJavaVMs_Impl): symbol not found

Could that be something to do with it?

cheers
fred