[GE dev] showq

templedf dan.templeton at sun.com
Sat Nov 7 23:39:34 GMT 2009

So, I just ran showq for the first time:

-bash-3.2# /export/share/sge/examples/jobsbin/sol-amd64/showq
ACTIVE JOBS--------------------------
JOBID     JOBNAME    USERNAME      STATE   CORE  REMAINING  STARTTIME

     0 active jobs :    0 of 3936 hosts (  0.00 %)

WAITING JOBS------------------------
JOBID     JOBNAME    USERNAME      STATE   CORE  WCLIMIT    QUEUETIME

WAITING JOBS WITH JOB DEPENDENCIES---
JOBID     JOBNAME    USERNAME      STATE   CORE  WCLIMIT    QUEUETIME

UNSCHEDULED JOBS---------------------
JOBID     JOBNAME    USERNAME      STATE   CORE  WCLIMIT    QUEUETIME

Total jobs: 0     Active Jobs: 0     Waiting Jobs: 0     Dep/Unsched
Jobs: 0

Notice that it says I'm using 0 of 3936 hosts.  There are 2 hosts in my
cluster.  I'm gonna say there's still some stuff that's hard-coded for
TACC in there.

Daniel