[GE users] no hosts in Inspect cluster

fredrum fred_sund at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 9 09:12:50 GMT 2009

Hi Andre,
hope you had a good weekend!? :)

I did,
> grep master_spool_dir $SGE_ROOT/default/common/bootstrap

got,
qmaster_spool_dir       /usr/SGE62u4/default/spool/qmaster

> ls -rt /usr/SGE62u4/default/spool/qmaster

job_scripts
qmaster.pid
messages/
jobseqnum
arseqnum
heartbeat

messages is empty. So no jgdi* file there either.
I can only find the ones I mentioned earlier in,
$SGE_ROOT/lib
and
$SGE_ROOT/sgeinsp?ect/sgeinspect/modul?es/ext

Does this mean that the installation is somehow wrong or incomplete?

cheers
fred