[GE users] accounting and parallel jobs

reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Mon Nov 9 12:21:18 GMT 2009

Am 09.11.2009 um 12:59 schrieb mlmersel:

> and the cpu time?

For Tightly Intergrated jobs you will get several entries in `qacct`,
unless you specify "accounting_summary TRUE" in the PE configuration.

This is the recorded time of the CPU usage. This can be changed to be
reserved time (in `qconf -mconf`).

There was a bug in 6.2 which was fixed in 6.2u1, when the builtin
method killed the slaves too early and their entries were completely
missing. Which version are you using and which method to invoke the
slaves?

-- Reuti