[GE users] Starting beta testing of HTTPi-xmlqstat.

Mon Nov 9 16:55:12 GMT 2009

On Mon, 2009-11-09 at 14:35 +0100, olesen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > Thanks for the pointer. The architecture is darwin-x86 (for OS X 10.5
> > on Intel). And yes the DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH also needs to be set (to
> > $SGE_ROOT/sge/lib/darwin-x86. However, I got things going just by
> > setting the environment before running httpi which works for me.
>
> Okay. I'll have to give it a small think.

Please see if the newest version works for you.
For a proper test, you'll have to unset the environment
DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH (or at least remove the GridEngine bit from it) before
starting the new httpi.

Maybe configure this one for another port (eg, 8081) so you can test
things without interrupting your users.

commit cc0cda23e09c946107f1453bbbad792e5da7e656