[GE users] pushing a job through

snosov serge.nosov2 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 22:19:53 GMT 2009

I have the following situation: there are 2 jobs, one running and one waiting. They are both assigned to the same queue. I want to make the second job start running and the first job to get suspended and wait.

I suspended the first job, however, the second job does not start. The scheduler still reports as the queue instance being full.

Is it possible to make the second job run without rescheduling the first one - it has been running for quite a while and have generated a lot of output already.

Thank you.