[GE users] pushing a job through

templedf dan.templeton at sun.com
Mon Nov 9 23:16:32 GMT 2009

By the way, I should also mention that if you increase the slot count,
you can set it back down after the job is scheduled.  qstat will show
you're using more slots than are available, but it won't hurt anything.
You just have to make sure to unsuspend the first job when the second
one finishes.

Like I said, what you really want to set up is subordination.

Daniel