[GE users] [openmpi] tight-integration of open-mpi: failure during directory creation

egaudry eg at fft.be
Tue Nov 10 23:11:47 GMT 2009

Reuti offered a solution (on OpenMPI ml) by making sure I won't use a
shared location for $TMPDIR (I previously used a nfs shared and session
directory created during each run submission got nobody/nogroup owner).
When I switched $TMPDIR to a local directory on each computing node,
everything ran fine.

Eloi